IMPORTANT: Before you begin, read the following:
- This online course fulfills the training required by Texas DPS for Level-II non-commissioned officers (unarmed security).
- You have 90 days to complete this course and submit a certificate to the state.
- Once you complete each section, press the “Mark Complete” button before moving to the next section.
- Be sure you have provided accurate contact information in case we need to contact you for an issue.
- A minimum score of 75% is required to pass this online course.
- Once you pass, we will email your PSP-36 certificate to you.
- Once you have your certificate, you may begin the registration process here: https://tops.portal.texas.gov/psp-self-service/login/auth
If you plan to earn your Level-III license and are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we (Tactical Systems Network) are always hiring armed officers! Call us (817.332.9944) or apply online by clicking the “JOIN US” button in the upper right corner.