Code of Conduct
This code of conduct requires that all security officers must, in the course of their employment:
- Behave honestly and with integrity.
- Act with care and diligence.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy and without harassment.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Comply with client and employer policies.
- Never provide false, misleading, or incomplete information in response to a request for information that is made for official purposes.
- Properly use client and employer resources.
In the security business, it is essential to honor the client’s and the company’s privacy. Respect the confidentiality of information acquired during your responsibilities except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
Ensure that your actions are legal and comply with the client’s policies.
As a representative of your company, act ethically and legally. Uphold your company’s values and good reputation.